Is my property located in your service area?
Refer to this interactive map

How can I pay my bill?
1- Mail a cheque with the payment slip from the bottom of your bill
2- Pay via by debit or cheque during office hours
3- Use the drop box outside the office for cheques
4. Via online, telephone or teller banking by using your Crossroads account number

Do you accept credit card payments?
We accept credit card payments via OptionPay. Please click the logo below, or contact the office. OptionPay fee will apply:



How can I sign up for Pre-Authorized Debit Payments and E-billing?
Please complete the forms below and return to us:
Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement
Ebilling Form

Moving in or out?
Please complete the form below and return to us at least two weeks prior to date of change:
Customer Move Out Form
New Customer/Move in Form

How do I read my bill?
Click on the link below for a sample Crossroads bill:
Understanding Your Bill


Who do I contact to have gas lines marked?


Do you hook up or inspect gas appliances or furnaces?
We do not hook up or inspect gas appliances or furnaces. Please contact your local plumber.

Do you inspect for gas leaks?
Yes, please contact the office directly to arrange an inspection.

Can I remove or repair my own gas meter?
Tampering with your gas meter is illegal and is against the Electricity and Gas Inspection Act. Your gas
connection may be disconnected and you will have to pay for all of the gas you have used. You may also
pay additional penalties and/or fines for tampering. You should contact Crossroads and the police if you
believe your own meter or a neighbours meter has been tampered with.

How can I update my contact information?
Please complete the form below:
Contact Info Update