1. Is my property located in the Crossroads service area?
Refer to this interactive map
2. How can I pay my bill?
1- Cheque, debit card, or credit card – we no longer accept cash payments
2- Pre-Authorized Debit from your bank account
3- After hours drop box located outside the office
4. Online, telephone or teller banking by using your Crossroads account number
3. Do you accept credit card payments?
We accept credit card payments via OptionPay. Please click the logo below, or contact the office. OptionPay fee will apply:
4. How can I sign up for Pre-Authorized Debit Payments and E-billing?
Please complete the form below and return it to us by mail or email.
E-Billing & Auto-Debit Sign Up
5. Moving in or out?
Please complete the form below and return to us at least two weeks prior to date of change:
Customer Move Out Form
New Customer/Move in Form
6. How do I read my bill?
Click on the link below for a sample Crossroads bill:
Understanding Your Bill
7. Who do I contact to have gas lines marked?
8. Do you hook up or inspect gas appliances or furnaces?
We do not hook up or inspect gas appliances or furnaces. Please contact your local plumber.
9. Do you inspect for gas leaks?
Yes, please contact the office directly to arrange an inspection.
10. Can I remove or repair my own gas meter?
No. This is considered tampering with your gas meter and tampering is illegal and against the Electricity and Gas Inspection Act. Your gas connection may be disconnected and you will have to pay for all of the gas you have used. You may also pay additional penalties and/or fines for tampering. Please contact Crossroads Gas if you believe your own meter or a neighbours meter has been tampered with.
11. How can I update my contact information?
Please call our office or complete the form below and email it to us:
Contact Info Update
12. I have a commercial greenhouse. Can I get any rebates to offset the Carbon Levy?
Yes! The provincial government has a rebate program in place for eligible Alberta greenhouses. Operators can receive a grant equal to 80% of the levy paid on the purchase of natural gas or propane used for heating the greenhouse. Contact the Ag-Info Centre at 310-FARM (3276) or visit this link Alberta Greenhouse Rebate Program to find out if your eligible and to submit your application.