Now Accepting Sealed Bids
2008 Ford F250 XLT SD 4×4
- 303,000 kms
- V8 5.4 L
- Remote start
2009 Ford F250 XLT SD 4×4
- 268,000 kms
- V8 5.4 L
- Remote start
The vehicles can be viewed at the Crossroads Gas office. For more information on these units or to set up an appointment please contact Robert Tinant at 403-227-4861. Sealed bids can be mailed or dropped off at our office. The closing date for bids is August 14, 2020.
OptionPay allows you to pay with your credit card online or over the phone. A great option for a last minute payment ! Call our office with your card info today or click the logo below to pay your gas bill on the OptionPay website.
*OptionPay fee will apply.*
Take advantage of paperless billing and worry free payments! Have your gas bill emailed to you each month and your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the due date. You can sign up for both or just one by calling or emailing us or clicking on the link below and returning it to us by email or mail.
Ebilling & Auto-Debit Sign Up Form Continue reading
Utility customers are frequent targets of fraud and scams. We want to help protect our customers with a few things to watch out for:
- Demands for payment on delinquent accounts by text, phone or email that request urgent payment in unusual ways such as by a prepaid credit card, gift card, wire transfer or money order.
- Door-to door-sales people who offer you lower rates and ways to save on your utility bills. They may ask you for your credit card number, bank information, SIN or to see your current utility bills. Watch out for people that don’t have any branded clothing, business cards, printed material, or proof of employment. If you are in our service area or get a bill from Crossroads Gas now, no other companies can provide you with natural gas. That is what being a member owned cooperative is all about.
Please share this information with your family, friends and neighbours.
If you want to report fraud, or if you need more information, contact the Canadian Anti- Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-850 or visit antifraudcentre.ca.
The federal carbon pollution pricing system was implemented in Alberta on January 1, 2020. A charge on fossil fuels is part of the Canadian government’s climate change action plan to help lower carbon emissions. You will notice a line item on your gas bill to reflect the rate per GJ of natural gas consumed. For more information please click on the following link: Alberta and Pollution Pricing.
Effective Date Federal Fuel Charge per GJ
January 1, 2020 $1.05/GJ
April 1, 2020 $1.58GJ
April 1, 2021 $2.10/GJ
April 1, 2022 $2.63/GJ
Climate Action Incentive payments
To help pay for the new charge, eligible Albertan’s will receive incentive payments when they file their income tax return. These payments will increase annually. Please see below for an example of how much your family could receive.
- $444 for a single adult or the first adult in a couple
- $222 for the second adult in a couple
- $111 for each child in the family
- Additional 10% for residents of small and rural communities
*A rural family of four could get up to $976.