Author Archives: Reception

Carbon Levy Repeal

Category : News

Bill 1, An Act to Repeal the Carbon Tax, repeals the Climate Leadership Act and Climate Leadership Regulation effective immediately at the beginning of the day on May 30, 2019. Accordingly, the Alberta carbon levy no longer applies to any type of fuel as of that time. To learn more about the carbon levy repeal please click here or call 310-0000.

Crossroads Gas will take the reading from your meter on May 30th at 12:01 am and you will only be billed the carbon levy up to that date.

Beware of Text Message Scam

Category : Uncategorized

Crossroads Gas customers have made us aware of a new text message scam. Fraudsters are contacting our customers pretending to be Crossroads Gas employees and asking them to reply to add Crossroads as a payee. Please do not reply or click on any links and call us if you have any questions about your gas account. If you suspect that you may be a target of fraud, or if you have already sent funds, don’t be embarrassed – you’re not alone. If you want to report a fraud, or if you need more information, contact The Canadian Anti- Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501.


Home Upgrades Program from Energy Efficiency Alberta

Category : Uncategorized

Nearly one quarter of Albertan households are struggling to pay their energy bills – that’s over 300,000 families. 

Supported by Energy Efficiency Alberta, Empower Me is offering energy saving home upgrades to families struggling with their utility bills in the province. The Empower Me Home Upgrades program helps renters and homeowners reduce their energy consumption by installing energy saving measures, as well as providing energy education and mentorship. Please click the link below for more information about the program and to sign up!

Courtesy of EmPower me ®


E-Billing & Auto-Debit

Category : News

Take advantage of paperless billing and worry free payments! Have your gas bill emailed to you each month and your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the due date. You can sign up for both or just one by clicking on the link below and returning it to us by email or mail. 

Ebilling & Auto-Debit Sign Up Form

“Read More”

Pay by Credit Card with OptionPay!

Category : News

OptionPay allows you to pay with your credit card online or over the phone. A great option for a last minute payment ! Call our office with your card info today or click the logo below to pay your gas bill on the OptionPay website.

*OptionPay fee will apply.*




Understanding Your Bill

Category : News

Having trouble understanding your Crossroads bill? Click on the link below for a sample bill with a general description about frequently asked questions:

Understanding Your Bill